Friday, September 21, 2012

Nix Exorphins

In order to follow a diet, two things are necessary. No exorphins and no acellular carbohydrates. Once that occurs, calories or rather bio-available energy, calories minus non exercise thermogenenis, becomes the accounting for weight change. Now fat burning produces more non exercise thermogenenis than carbohydrate burning. The body then adjusts for the energy. something like this http://www.biologymad.com/resources/A2%20Homeostasis.pdf.

But there is slop between wasting heat and conserving heat, but besides me cares. Hystorisis.

2 comments :

  1. I wish I knew these things 30 years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I knew this a year ago, let alone 50. I have been obese or on a diet all my life. Looking back, we lived on exorphins and acellular carbohydrates with a bit of meat and vegs.

    ReplyDelete

please feel fee to comment. Links to other websites are not accepted. Links to related articles are. Negative comments will be delegated with the second finger.