Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Twisted Lists


  1. I am responsible for what I put in my mouth. 
  2. I will not let society, portions, or convenience dictate how much or when I eat. Aka, big food lies, cheats, deceives, to push their addicting products. Criminal drug pushes all, along with grannies.   
  3. There are only three variables, quality, quantity, and frequency of eating 
  4. Nutritional density, Caloric density, Satiation density (amount required to stop), Satiety density (duration of satiety function) must all be considered in selecting a meal foods. 
  5. Am I eating because of : first pass gut hunger; cellular hunger; cravings for minerals, vitamins; cravings for taste; or compulsion?      

No comments :

Post a Comment

please feel fee to comment. Links to other websites are not accepted. Links to related articles are. Negative comments will be delegated with the second finger.