Thursday, July 14, 2011

Water Experiment n=1

We just got back from the BC "holiday" visiting the family for two weeks. Two days of stressful driving included on each end of that holiday, so mellow is not my condition.

During this time I ate well, to satiation, satiety, and low carb, high fat. I am up 7 kg, (in 16 days) and BG am at 6.1. It is time for another cut cycle. Cold water should require 35 C per liter to warm to body temperature. I think I will try cold water as a delaying eating tactic. I am always hunger, satiation and satiety are just concepts for me, they do not exist at constant weight. Once again I must live hungry. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

please feel fee to comment. Links to other websites are not accepted. Links to related articles are. Negative comments will be delegated with the second finger.