Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Humans

http://www.gnolls.org/2320/why-are-we-hungry-part-2-hunger-is-the-product-of-multiple-perceptions-and-motivations-sometimes-conflicting/

After Paul Halliday comments:

It is my opinion that our minds are overriding our instincts to such an extent that we cannot rely on our instincts. Now we need to learn how to live without instincts, or is it that change is occurring just to fast. This may be due to my low level of physical activity, but after a long day of sitting, I have had all I want.

This is where Micheal Rose's 55 come in and I exit.

No sgo6 and a honey badger attitude.

No comments :

Post a Comment

please feel fee to comment. Links to other websites are not accepted. Links to related articles are. Negative comments will be delegated with the second finger.