- appetite about the same, but sugar rich foods - apple and cough drops - taste much sweeter, and that was no sugar in the tea before.
- Passions are higher, aka irritation at traffic is worse. That may be part of withdrawal. Horn honkers still piss me off. Nobody moves because of a horn. It is just rude and obnoxious, and demonstrates the blowers ignorant and pushy attitude.
- Headaches persisted for a weak.
- I was in the habit of stopping and making tea, and sitting and reading while I drank the tea. Now hot water works, but I am not inclined sit and read. Perhaps the removal of tea has made me more agitated in general.
- Stimulus to no stimulus will take more time to adjust to. I do not feel less stimulated, but I have never in memory been caffeine free. I switched coffee to tea quite a few years ago, and tried no caffeine for a couple of days but went to tea.
- My reaction time is way down, aka I have become a slug.
- I startle much easier
- We live in a world with "cultural ADHD", all hyped up on sugar, caffeine, and other drugs. I see this now more obviously, having slowed down a bit. The crazy people are just flying by.
Sunday, March 27, 2016
No Caffeine Now
So now that I have been off tea; hence, caffeine for ten days what have I experience?