Saturday, July 20, 2013

inositol craving

If I suffer from inositol craving, it is far different than other craving, likely caused by insulin resistance or too much of something, an addiction like craving. It is rational to think that a deficiency craving should be different from a addiction like craving, for that may be necessary for survival to know the difference. I had never felt the difference before, but I did this week. N=1, high fruit inositol experience is over. My conclusion, one bit of fruit is enough to keep the inositol type craving away, and if not, now I know the difference between a deficiency craving and a addiction like or insulin resistance like craving.

Next question: What would mild rabbit starvation look like? Am I eating too much protein?
 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabbit_starvation

No comments :

Post a Comment

please feel fee to comment. Links to other websites are not accepted. Links to related articles are. Negative comments will be delegated with the second finger.