Saturday, January 19, 2013

Nuts Nuts !

Everywhere I look, I find Nuts! The internet is full of them, for the lack of a better word. I am one some days. It is time to do a inventory of self, to see what is there, and to provide a foundation for a change in direction.

At this point in my life I am still a bit heavy, but I am down 56 kg from my top weight. I know how damaging sugar, wheat, grains in general, omega 6 oils, exorphins, endocannabinoids, and hormones are. I know how to eat clean of these. I also know that 30 grams of carbohydrate leave me craving, but 55 works well. I can avoid hunger and cravings and maintain my weight.

I know that this is not the complete story of obesity, there is a mental  portion... be it philosophy, psychological, social, or what ever handle you want to attach. Some of what I think is wrong, some has been corrected to better concepts, but is still producing cognitive discord. So what should I do? That is the question. Or perhaps, what direction should I go. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ahv_1IS7SiE 

No comments :

Post a Comment

please feel fee to comment. Links to other websites are not accepted. Links to related articles are. Negative comments will be delegated with the second finger.