Wednesday, May 27, 2015

psychologically content and physically unsatisfied

It seems to me that the state that I must learn to live in is psychologically content and physically unsatisfied. It is reaching this state and staying in it that is difficult. For the last bit I have been living in a physically satisfied state, and gaining weight. LCHF help, but it is not enough, and the carb cravings are severe.

There is no doubt in my mind that the cravings have some physical cause. I do not know what.

So is there something that kills appetite dead? Vinegar. But can I bring myself to use a vinegar as a mouth wash after meals?

No comments :

Post a Comment

please feel fee to comment. Links to other websites are not accepted. Links to related articles are. Negative comments will be delegated with the second finger.