Sunday, January 1, 2017

The Potato

The Potato has been a traditional food for many for years. I was raised on them. It is difficult to give up a traditional food entirely, especially when I have grown them for years.

There is the observation: two eggs and two bacon, and I can go all day. Two eggs and a fingerling, and I get hungry by noon. Two eggs and two bacon, and fingerling, and I am hungry by noon. That is just not reasonable. So what is the cause? Is it the same sort of issue as with wheat, so described by William Davis in Wheat Belly? Is it a protein breaking into a peptide, that is causing an allergic reaction and surge in adrenaline? Is it a leak gut problem? The solution is obvious; swear off potatoes for now and ever.

No comments :

Post a Comment

please feel fee to comment. Links to other websites are not accepted. Links to related articles are. Negative comments will be delegated with the second finger.