Friday, May 16, 2014

FED UP

We went to Fed Up. It is quite entertaining to see a shallow coverage of this major problem in an hour and a half. Everything that was said was great, but you, no one, can provide adequate coverage in 1.5 hours.

The only point that I did not agree with is HFCS is equal to sugar. It is not equal, it is worse, but not by much. HFCS raises blood glucose faster than sugar. As I recall, it was due to fructose and glucose being absorbed in the mouth and throat going directly into the blood rather then into the portal vein system. 

I have done more Maffetone-ing, and have come to the realization that my carbohydrate tolerance is down about where Jimmy Moore is... trace amounts... perhaps a few greens... definitely less than 80 grams of potatoes... that would be 20 grams of carbohydrate at one meal.  I guess I will plant potatoes anyway, if it ever warms up. I have the seed sitting out now. I think that all I will do id plant them, not hill and weed them.  It has been freezing every night, well most nights anyway. The forecast says turning nice tomorrow, Saturday.

Enough - it is all about keeping insulin low anyway.    

No comments :

Post a Comment

please feel fee to comment. Links to other websites are not accepted. Links to related articles are. Negative comments will be delegated with the second finger.