Sunday, May 12, 2013

Compulsion

Can compulsions drive overeating? Yes. A I see it, I have four problems.
1.) Compulsive eating, hell, compulsive person.
2.) Addiction to sugar, acellular carbohydrates, omega 6 oils, exorphins, endocannabinoids, and likely hormones.
3.) Temptation, or low impulse control, but with desire attached after sight.
4.) Ageing, and slower metabolism, lower level of activity and interest with age.

How can I live free of all these issues? not possible. Learn to manage as best I can. But there is nowhere that teaches these skills. I guess I will just need to search out "solutions" where I can.

Treatment for the compulsion - Schwartz, OA, plus abandon all compulsions; abandon all eating beyond 301, moderate meals, -- tea drinking, -- Fisherman's Friend sucking due to tea drinking,----agitation of the peace, contentment, serenity, tranquillity in any form.

Treatment for addiction, No sgo6eeh, as far as possible.

Temptation is a tough one. Oriel, the garden snail leaves slime on the wife's poisonous foods. I do not know.

Ageing is just cut back eating to stopping as soon as I can, I guess.

Are these all just learned behaviours? if so, they can be unlearned. But there is none other than the "school of life", Alain de Botton. 

references for my personal understanding, just because I want need a list somewhere:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impulse_control_disorder

No comments :

Post a Comment

please feel fee to comment. Links to other websites are not accepted. Links to related articles are. Negative comments will be delegated with the second finger.