Tuesday, August 7, 2012

,"I'd rather enjoy my food and die early than eat healthfully and live long"?

,"I'd rather enjoy my food and die early than eat healthfully and live long"? This is not for me any longer. Enjoyment of food is a concept that has crept in, likely from TV or completive cooking. OK, there is nothing wrong with enjoying food, but it is not essential, and necessary. The purpose of food is just energy. That it, that all. Enjoyment of food as an requirement will just lead to more problems.

1 comment :

  1. people who say things like that have obviously not thought it through. if it were just a question of popping off in your sleep ten years earlier -- no question, they're right. but people don't do that. they get degenerative diseases like cancer and alzheimers, and that's not pretty. i don't eat for longevity -- i eat for good health in my later years.

    ReplyDelete

please feel fee to comment. Links to other websites are not accepted. Links to related articles are. Negative comments will be delegated with the second finger.