Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Exposure on/in blogging

Thanks Val, you got me thinking about exposure.

I am not thinking about some of the there possible meanings of exposure, as the Greeks and our Amerinatives did to the newborns, for a bit of time, if they survived, they tended to them, and only the tough survived... I am thinking of exposing ourselves to the net, but fully clothed, for all to take a run at our ideas.

First we need to have an idea, and to express the idea, and have a second real human read, understand, and acknowledge the idea as real, valuable and worth considering. If they agree, already, it is just a yha, ok. Nothing further. It is only when they oppose the idea strongly that there is any comment. Even then, with the opposed, so many times, it is just "idiot", as I do with the religious, flat earth, political, and contrarians. I could well imaging if one of those locked on for any reason, and I became a target. I might need to ignore the internet for a while. I feel sorry, no pissed off at those who do this, but also realize that I could, for a bit, but then the "why bother" would set in and I would be off to my next crusade.

The next thought about this is how much of the traffic is real humans and not bots of some type, either scanning for something or looking for a place to "lay eggs" or drop little virtues. There is no way to know. If we assume that all these peak from one source are bots, then I have few that are real people. Oh well, I write because it helps me, not others. It does not matter.

Sticking to a topic may also help. I think that I have offended people over the years by some of my statements, atheist, political, environments, a-religious, etc. Too bad, reality sucks. We all have our causes, and our own reality. I doubt that the Muslims are comfortable on my sites, for 'there is no god' has been stated more than once. I also am a nihilist...depending on the definition, well there is no purpose other to produce the next generation, and we do that too well now. There is no meaning... there never was... but we can paint on a purpose and we are off to the races... no meaning required. But I digress from my food/overeating issues, which few know anything about. And I have not found a solution that really works yet. I expect there is a multitude of causes... and different treatments work for different causes... yet there is one more, that I have not explored yet.  I know this because there is still a problem.

I expect that there is some physical cause, and the only solution is not eating and learning to live hungry while surrounded with food. Such is life.

No comments :

Post a Comment

please feel fee to comment. Links to other websites are not accepted. Links to related articles are. Negative comments will be delegated with the second finger.