Thursday, March 12, 2015

If I don't care, it don't matter

only 2 and 1/2 months to spring here
I am in the process of reading Sonja Lyubomirsky's book(s). I was led to them through Positive Psychology stuff, and that is all tied together.  Emphasis is different, but the subject is he same, and the language is different.

It is as tied together as Stoicism and Buddhism, possibly through Darius the Great, as his gold coins (daric(s)) have been found in Asia, and Africa, and the Zoroastrian like concepts abound in both areas. More of the same subject and different emphasis, different language.

It all comes down to; if I do not care, it does not matter, thinking makes it so, some things are up to me and some are not, I can only change me, bad feelings are internally caused as are good, and a few other one line concepts fleshed out differently.  Oh well. Life goes on until it does not.

All this has nothing to do with food or does it have everything to do with the desire to eat? Is the desire to eat driven be a mental issue that can be changed by thinking differently? Could it be that simple? There is not a way to recovery, recover is the way, whatever that means.






1 comment :

  1. Sometimes simple is best.

    I really like your picture of the blossom, Spring is a good time of the year.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

please feel fee to comment. Links to other websites are not accepted. Links to related articles are. Negative comments will be delegated with the second finger.